• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Behance
  • Dribbble

Services

Branding

I help businesses by developing Visual Brand identites that creates a perception of Quality and Credibility while clearly conveying the business values which in turn engages their target audience, and helps them stand out from their competitors.

UI/UX

As a designer, I understand that the perfect user interface should look good and work even better. Alongside my clients, I uncover problems and solve them. In short, I create bolder online experiences.

Typography

I have learnt and mastered the Art of Typography and the problem it solves. I think, research and experiment then translate your thoughts and ideas into a conceptually interesting and aesthetically appealing deasign..

Saturday 20 February 2016

Branding/Logo Design Projects

Startright Legal Services Logo


The Academic Monographs Logo


Runs Girls HUB Logo


Satiny Looks Logo



Felix Obinna on Behance

Get in touch with me

Email

xchipgraphics@gmail.com

Phone number

++234(0)708 6493 069

Skype

felix.chip