• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Behance
  • Dribbble

Services

Branding

I help businesses by developing Visual Brand identites that creates a perception of Quality and Credibility while clearly conveying the business values which in turn engages their target audience, and helps them stand out from their competitors.

UI/UX

As a designer, I understand that the perfect user interface should look good and work even better. Alongside my clients, I uncover problems and solve them. In short, I create bolder online experiences.

Typography

I have learnt and mastered the Art of Typography and the problem it solves. I think, research and experiment then translate your thoughts and ideas into a conceptually interesting and aesthetically appealing deasign..

Thursday 18 February 2016

Product Modeling/Packaging

Swoosh milk Product Modeling and Packaging Design



9pm Spirit Product Modeling and Packaging Design



Cheezy Biscuit Product Modeling and Packaging Design



Crisp Soda Product Modeling and Packaging Design



Felix Obinna on Behance

Get in touch with me

Email

xchipgraphics@gmail.com

Phone number

++234(0)708 6493 069

Skype

felix.chip